Ice Cream Treats For School Children & Carnival Games
The Ice Dream Experience attends schools all over the north west with our ice cream tricycles, party tents and games. Where schools request us to attend with ice cream, in most cases we only require a couple of days notice. There is no need to book in advance, so if organising Sport’s Days for example, you can wait until the weather forecast is favourable before contacting us. There is no cost to your school irrespective of if your event goes ahead or not.
School Fundraising Events With Ice Cream Tricycles
Schools can benefit from 10% of our takings (subject to minimum takings of £200). This is a great way to top-up school funds whilst at the same time adding a fun factor to your event. Schools also qualify for discounted rates when booking our other services e.g. ice cream, hire of party tents, carnival and giant games.
From Primary to Secondary. From College to University. The type of events that we can attend are many and diverse including:
- School Sport’s Days, providing fun & refreshment for children, parents, grandparents (and teachers too!)
- Football Tournaments
- Celebration Events
- Seasonal Events e.g. Spring, Summer & Christmas Fairs or Fetes
- End of Term Treat Days – a great way to treat your pupils for working hard all term!
- School Prom nights
- University Open Days & Fresher Weeks
- Eco Days – our environmentally friendly trikes and carts are a must!
- Sponsored Walks – providing well earned refreshment at the end of your event
THE CARNIVAL EXPERIENCE
A selection of traditional carnival games such as Hook a Duck, Tombola, Penny Throw all housed in our colourful carnival tents. Most games can be set up indoors space permitting e.g. in main Assembly Halls or Gyms. Floors are protected by using felt mats under each leg of the tents. It’s lots of fun and hassle free.
Games for outdoors only include Medieval Stocks and Coconut Shy. We provide an appropriate selection of games to suit your school. This ensures the best possible Carnival Experience for all age groups. Prices include delivery, set up and collection with discounts if booked with other services.
Hire Packages Include:
- Carnival Games only: £100.00 (includes local delivery and collection)
- Carnival Tents & Games: £250.00 (includes local delivery, set up and collection if booked with ice cream tricycle/s). Schools then provide volunteers to run the games and provide any prizes.
Schools keep all the funds generated by their ticket sales from anyone wanting to play the games at your event. In addition, if we attend with our ice cream trikes, schools will also receive 10% of our ice cream sales on the day.Active Hire Of Carnival Tents & Games
The above can also be booked on an ‘active hire’ basis where staff and prizes are provided. Prices vary according to requirements, so please contact us for a quote if interested.
If you are organising a School Prom then why not organise to have one or more of our trikes to attend? They make for great for photograph opportunities and also provides an alternative to a reception canapé or as a luxury dessert.
THE SANTA EXPERIENCE
Hire Santa’s Grotto or have Santa attend your school with his festive trike. This can be a seasonal treat for children (popular on party day) or as part of a larger school event. Great for Christmas Fairs, Christmas Markets or any other Xmas fun events.
We can provide the following:
- Set up of Santa’s Grotto complete with…
- Full Christmas decor (lights, decorative trees, Santa throne with lights and music)
- Authentic ‘Traditional’ Santa dressed in his best red suit
- Ice cream and traditional gift for every child
- Choice of ice cream flavours including some tasty festive options
- Opportunities for some great photographs with big man himself!
- Candy Cart / Santa’s Gift Cart option for smaller venues
In addition to the above, we have a large selection of festive props. Please checkout our Seasonal Events page which may be of interest when planning your school Christmas Fair or event.
‘The Ice Dream Experience is certainly that! The ice cream tasted sensational, a real dream for the taste buds. Neil and his team had a wonderful rapport with the children and staff. Nothing was too much trouble (even the Igloo!). A truly amazing experience and one that we will be enjoying again!’
Chris Willan, Assistant Head Teacher, St. Leonard’s Primary School, Padiham, Lancs.
‘I recently used The Ice Dream Experience for an event at my school. The ice cream is amazing. The service and organisation is wonderful and their presence really added to a great day. I shall be using them again!’
Claire Halstead, Head Teacher, St. Mary’s Primary School, Sabden, Lancs.
‘Thank you very much for coming to our summer fun day. I’ve had nothing but good reports about the whole day, especially the ice cream! We’ll definitely be in touch for our next event – Many thanks again.’
David Sutton, Chairperson Families & School Together, Aspull Church School, Wigan.
For registered charities we can also give 10% of our ice cream sales on the day from any fundraising events (subject to minimum takings of £200).