Hello! and Welcome to The Ice Dream Experience Website
We are Neil & Tracey Hemingway, founders of The Ice Dream Experience. Having both previously had professional careers in Human Resources and Teaching respectively, we both had a dream of setting up a Company with a traditional theme that would attract people of all ages and give something back to our local community.
On the first day of British Summer Time in early 2011 we created The Ice Dream Experience. A new and exciting business that brought traditional ice cream tricycles to the North West of England serving real dairy quality ice cream, hand-made in the heart of Lancashire.
We wanted to bring back the fun factor from years gone by and make a memorable experience rather than being ‘just another’ ice cream vendor/supplier or large commercial enterprise.
- The Ice Dream Experience is registered with Rossendale Borough Council Environmental Health Department and has been awarded the highest food hygiene rating under the national Food Standards Agency scheme. Last assessment inspection Jan 2019.
- Each Ice Dream Team Representative is trained in food hygiene best practice and holds a Food Hygiene Certificate, C&G accredited/Chartered Institute of Environmental Health assured programme.
- We hold Public Liability Insurance with cover no less than 10M.
- All our portable electrical appliances are PAT tested with Certificates.
- All Ice Dream Team Representatives who attend schools, private homes or residential homes can provide CRB/DBS Disclosure Certificates for inspection on request.
- We offer special packages to schools and registered charities in order to help boost funds at organised events due to normally higher footfall attendances.
Since our Ice Dream Machines rolled into town over 10 years ago they have attended countless weddings, corporate promotions & events, private functions and parties. Some of our local events have been the Great Harwood Agricultural Shows; the annual Sir Alex Ferguson Golf Classics and the Burnley FC Open Days.
Further afield, we’ve toured all over the UK working in partnership with corporate clients such as Asda, Marriott Hotels, River Island, Silversea Cruises, Sky and Sony delivering successful marketing campaigns, promotions and activities.
We have served on film set for Jamie Oliver; served the BGT Judges’ (plus Ant & Dec too!); and also the staff of Claridge’s on their ‘Picnic in Hyde Park’. Throw in a few appearances on BBC Northwest; dropping in on a TOWIE pool party on ITV Be; and serving ‘Lola’, a Yorkshire Terrier ‘The World’s Most Pampered Pooch’ at a celebrity wedding, our journey certainly has given us many memorable moments and we’re sure there are plenty more still to experience!
Our Dream came true and we hope after visiting our site, The Ice Dream Team can really help Your Dream come true too – when it comes to your love of ice cream – served with a good scoop of tradition too!
Thank you for visiting us, and we hope to serve you soon.
Neil & Tracey